Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
s30 Yep! Neither rof them deserved to die!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S31 ikrr, I actually wanted to go w Cedric but then I saw u were on Sirius's side so I decided to stay on Sirius this time, however I think I'll change to Cedric in the next roundd
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S32 That's true.
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S31
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S33
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S 44
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S36
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S38 So cute Em!! I like this better than the last :3
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S40
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!
Cho Chang, Remus Lupin OR Ginny Weasley?
S42
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." โ Sirius Black
Visit my banner shop: Here!!