Let's Chat!
I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plateSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Love to hear it!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:29I'm currently working on a starter for our RP! Sorry to add yet another thing to your plateSimon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
thank you!! i'm halfway done with my body paragraphs, half of this is me saying how much I hate Victor Frankenstein lolGraci Laren wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:13best of luck with your essay !!Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:12 time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]
Let's Chat!
good morning!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
that's certainly an interesting subject. it's always much more fun to write something you're passionate aboutSage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:35thank you!! i'm halfway done with my body paragraphs, half of this is me saying how much I hate Victor Frankenstein lolGraci Laren wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:13best of luck with your essay !!Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:12 time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]
And good morning Cassie ^^
|
|
Let's Chat!
Hi Graci, hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I'm good:) on and off working on a map because I got cool paper
how are you ?
how are you ?
|
|
Let's Chat!
great!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:26 Thanks Tina and Lily! How's your rps/character development going here on hio?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
glad to hear it!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:44great!!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:26 Thanks Tina and Lily! How's your rps/character development going here on hio?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I'm doing great~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball