Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:bye:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru all?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am good. Thanks for the badges. Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi lils! hey ada!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey julia!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
sitting at my card table watching the snow and listening to some jazz. wbu?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nice! I don't have snow around here (wont happen in a million years though I wish it would) :cry: . Supposed to be sleeping but cant so im in bed scrolling through hio

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*gracefully strolls in and takes the crown (⸝⸝> ᴗ•⸝⸝)*

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It’s freezing here (literally below freezing point of water. :lol:) and we still don’t have snow. Though we do have a chance for snow later this week which is exciting! :grin:

AZZY! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.