Let's Chat!
best of luck with your essay !!Sage Willows wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:12 time to lock in on my essay and finally make a project timeline :]
|
|
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Lils!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Hey Delilah! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Tired but I'm alright. How are you?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
8Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:20 someone pick a number from 1-10, please - I want to know which rp to reply to tonight......although I should probably be working on my Headliner article
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Sleepy....Delilah Morrigan wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:21Tired but I'm alright. How are you?
@Simon Kinclaid, i choose number 6
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks Tina and Lily! How's your rps/character development going here on hio?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)