Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 14:23 great wbu?
good too

hey lily!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 15:15
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 14:23 great wbu?
good too

hey lily!
Hey Ada!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 14:25 Heyo guys!
Hi Lily!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Laasya!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am good! Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hi lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi ada! *Waves back*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Ada! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9