Let's Chat!
OMG, yes!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 23:42 It could be a whole thing where people who are bad seek help and the people who are good help others?
Also, hi Avery!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I would make the club but I’m not good at coding so I wouldn’t be much help
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Neither am I XnX I wanna do it but don't have the time for having lessons everyday while deciding on what language I want to learn, school, activities, home, being a weirdo as ranting on the stuff I like... Yeah, you get it-
Me and Lex are making new accounts for prodigy cause of all the updates not aligning with our accounts, or really, I'm getting myself started to join them while they make a new account since their's is from third grade. Years ago, like, omg-
Me and Lex are making new accounts for prodigy cause of all the updates not aligning with our accounts, or really, I'm getting myself started to join them while they make a new account since their's is from third grade. Years ago, like, omg-
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Real
There’s an RPG partner request but there isn’t a club leader request
There’s an RPG partner request but there isn’t a club leader request
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Bro, they don't have my name on the name things so I got to choose Asher. I wish they'd just let you type in your name and go about that.
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Yall my hip has been hurting on and off for about two weeks now
i really need to look into getting a doctor
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry that sucksLotus Lively wrote: 1 May 2026, 01:07 Yall my hip has been hurting on and off for about two weeks nowi really need to look into getting a doctor
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |