OOC Let's Chat!

Where's Colin??!

He's late for his hug!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Thats a lot of hugs

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey! :wow:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya guys!

Lex Kervick wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:43 Idk who I'm saying it to, but to whomever's birthday it is, happy birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚
Why does that actually sound so you?

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are we so filled with love rn what's going on

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
That's my cousin.... Wdym filled with love...?

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
Is there an OOC coding club for like site coding because I feel like there should be

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Idk if there is one, sadly

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
It could be a whole thing where people who are bad seek help and the people who are good help others?

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Mikey* :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.