How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 Hey! How are you? Just saw that game post and I’m horrified……

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1347939924567875312357/10 Which one?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
77447647654/10 What person does your profile pic look like I think

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi Laasya

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Cassiee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :lol: What happened?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82727272772737377373722883280/10 what happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9