OOC Let's Chat!

*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
*hugs back* FLAME!! 🔥

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
*hugs back* FLAME!! 🔥
*shares cookies* HRU?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
Very

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey heyyyy

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:09
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
*hugs back* FLAME!! 🔥
*shares cookies* HRU?
*nibbles cookie* IM GREAT, enjoying the sun! HRU?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:10 Hey heyyyy
Hiiii! I love your pfpp

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:12
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:10 Hey heyyyy
Hiiii! I love your pfpp
Thank youuuuuu

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:11
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:09
Emiline Hunter wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:05
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 19:04 *HUGS EM* EM! HI!

Guys.....I just read thourgh the chat and a LOT happpened while I was gone! WOW!
*hugs back* FLAME!! 🔥
*shares cookies* HRU?
*nibbles cookie* IM GREAT, enjoying the sun! HRU?!
*shoves cookie in mouth* Now wishing we had sun instead of rain

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.