Let's Chat!
MILLI!! and no its just IC
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Alright! Please keep it that way
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
We need our own duo
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ofcourse Thanks for the reminder Milli!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Yeah, was thinking the same. Just been busy with exams and such wbu Mils?Milica Vranekova wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:42soo how are you doing Maddy? long time no speak!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Same. Barely had any time for hio to be honest. But hey, here I amMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:43Yeah, was thinking the same. Just been busy with exams and such wbu Mils?Milica Vranekova wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:42soo how are you doing Maddy? long time no speak!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Night Laasya!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
ikr I just returned like 2 days ago and now I am free for atleast a month so yayaaMilica Vranekova wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:43Same. Barely had any time for hio to be honest.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:43Yeah, was thinking the same. Just been busy with exams and such wbu Mils?Milica Vranekova wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 18:42soo how are you doing Maddy? long time no speak!
Night Lassy!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles