Compliment the person above you! GAME

a new word woah :decayed: You're one of the best humans rodents jkjkjk I'd ever met!!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the best alien I've ever met!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're S P E N T A C R A T I F I :meninblack: :meninblack: L E R!!!!!!!!! stealing using your invention ((:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a very good friend and are a nice person to talk to

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like how your ency looks so far :3 the banner is nice

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cool backstory! Your writing is nice too!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're enthusiastic!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name is very pretty

Don’t be who they want, be who you want.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality!!!! And I hope we can know each other more in the future!!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got an amazzzzing personality!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.