OOC Let's Chat!

Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
I….have no idea at all. Why, is everything alright?
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 30 Apr 2026, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
You’ll see why very soon….very soon.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
Well it’s h.io crazy things happen

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
Hold up, there’s a cat on this chat?

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
You’ll see why very soon….very soon.
...............................

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
You’ll see why very soon….very soon.
I did NOT wanna know, but thanks, I love gossip :)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:34
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:33
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:31
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:30 Genuinely WHAT is going on today.
What happened?
I first walk into the chat and Briar is interrogating Lily. I walk out. I walk back later and George is PURRING for MILK. First impression of them of the day btw
You’ll see why very soon….very soon.
I did NOT wanna know, but thanks, I love gossip :)
Ya sure??? :wink3:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*peaks in* gossip?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde