OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:52

Ic!
blues and black prolly
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason… :censored:
you sure bout that?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53 I'm gonna give Lotus a cool step mum I think. He deserves it mostly cause most of my other ocs just don't have parents / good ones
Same, the only reason why I decided Mika's dad was the best person to exist is bc I decided she had had enough lol, originally his dad sucked
Oh no I have too many ideas of how I could write a bunch of things

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:53

blues and black prolly
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason… :censored:
you sure bout that?
If I tell you, you’d be….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58
And height?
5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason… :censored:
you sure bout that?
If I tell you, you’d be….
be what?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:58

5 foot 1 inch.... why?
No reason… :censored:
you sure bout that?
If I tell you, you’d be….
be what?
Maddie and i will show you soon!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Meow Mrrowww Mew (Translation : I WANT MILK)

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:05

No reason… :censored:
you sure bout that?
If I tell you, you’d be….
be what?
Maddie and i will show you soon!
ok!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:20 Meow Mrrowww Mew (Translation : I WANT MILK)
THEN GO GET IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:22
George Calder wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 17:20 Meow Mrrowww Mew (Translation : I WANT MILK)
THEN GO GET IT
:unimpressed:

OOC Let's Chat!
Genuinely WHAT is going on today.

"I was good. I was really good"