Let's Chat!
LIDER IS SUCH A GREAT NAMELily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:40DUDEEEEEEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:38My favorite Ship happened
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Where?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41LIDER IS SUCH A GREAT NAMELily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:40DUDEEEEEEEEEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:38My favorite Ship happened
Let's Chat!
................no comments....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41Where?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41LIDER IS SUCH A GREAT NAMELily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:40DUDEEEEEEEEE![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YEAH!!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:42................no comments....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41Where?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41LIDER IS SUCH A GREAT NAME![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHH!!
Why did they decide to send a form out about module choices for next year while I'm out!!
Why did they decide to send a form out about module choices for next year while I'm out!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Well, congrats Maddy!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43YEAH!!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:42................no comments....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:41Where?![]()
Let's Chat!
what for?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48Well, congrats Maddy!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43YEAH!!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:42................no comments....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lils what’s your favourite color?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49what for?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48Well, congrats Maddy!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43YEAH!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
For her ship coming trueLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49what for?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48Well, congrats Maddy!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:43YEAH!!
Let's Chat!
my colour ooc or ic?Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:50Lils what’s your favourite color?Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:49what for?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 16:48Well, congrats Maddy!
@Laasya Manjunath stop teasing me guys.......
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 30 Apr 2026, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |