Last person to post wins!
Hello again! Oh, and hello @Ada Hawkins! Pleasure to meet you!
My name is Piper Clarkwood. I am a Ravenclaw, always will be. I was placed in Slytherin because my brother, fiddled with the buttons. I am very intelligent and pretty creative. You'd find me sitting at Ravenclaw tower with my new friend, Julia Evans.
Last person to post wins!
Hey Piper!! Hope we can be friends
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hey Laasya. Hey Mirrie.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I am good too!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |