OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
who for?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
who for?
Idk.....I should ask IC Lily

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Hear my thoughts in every note

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
who for?
Idk.....I should ask IC Lily
hmm, ok!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Hear my thoughts in every note
MAKE ME UR RADIOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Hear my thoughts in every note
MAKE ME UR RADIOOO
And turn me up when you feel low

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Hear my thoughts in every note
MAKE ME UR RADIOOO
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:56 My Hearts a stereo, It beats for you so listen close....
Hear my thoughts in every note
MAKE ME UR RADIOOO
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo
YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:07
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:58

Hear my thoughts in every note
MAKE ME UR RADIOOO
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo
YAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA
Told you i know every single song :rofl:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I just walked into a song chat

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.