Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hi!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nothing much, wbu?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Eats chocolate *
:chocogrenouille:


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Steals the chocolate frog

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*finds another choco frog*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Gnaws on a chocolate frog head hungrily :chocogrenouille: *

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*grabs a crate of choco* Here, lets share.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello!!!<3

My name is Piper Clarkwood. I am a Ravenclaw, always will be. I was placed in Slytherin because my brother, fiddled with the buttons. I am very intelligent and pretty creative. You'd find me sitting at Ravenclaw tower with my new friend, Julia Evans.