Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-22

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde