Let's Chat!
It’s really pretty, just like you
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Awww thx a lot, gurl!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hello, briar! i've been all right, how are you?:)
hi, @Lily Clarke! i'm doing all right, school is starting soon so i'm a bit tired lol. how's you??
Let's Chat!
I am good too!Brookline Quinn wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:57hello, briar! i've been all right, how are you?:)
hi, @Lily Clarke! i'm doing all right, school is starting soon so i'm a bit tired lol. how's you??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey lils
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lav! Wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HELPMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
Let's Chat!
YAYYYY MADDIES BACKMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 14:01 GUYSSS!!!!! I AM STILL GIGGLING AND CHEERING FOR SOME PPL!!
I want to create a song chain again!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |