Let's Chat!
Ahh right she did...Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:18Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Which one?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Let's Chat!
Yeah, so that one.Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:19Ahh right she did...Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:18Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Which one?Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
*slips in*
Let's Chat!
*slides next to her* How are you??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hey Brook!!! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!Emmeline Harris wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:34LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Someone as in Ryder??Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:35EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!Emmeline Harris wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:34LILS!! THE NEW PFP IS AWESOME
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Right??Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:36Someone as in Ryder??Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:35EMME!!! THX!! SOMEONE RECOMMENDED IT!
Let's Chat!
Yeah @Briar Anderson
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |