OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09

No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Daughter of Smee and him
What A DEADLIER COMBO. Not going near there nuh uh
Don’t worry, she’s obsessed with makeup, heels, unicorns

And knives and canons, human bones, all that kind of stuff! :innocent:
Oh than she really needs you in her collection. I am not really that interesting
I already volunteered! She said that I’m not young enough….
Anyone else volunteering?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!
Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!
Ohh, you lucky duckie!!! I'm currently doing my morning fast(I do it for like 4ish hours, not much but considering it's from 6-10 in the morning, when I want breakfast!). It's just personal, I like giving myself a bit before eating!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?
K then...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!
Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
SURE!
Ok what da u wanna do?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:11 I'm bored
Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?
K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12

Same, chat not holding up like yesterday.
True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?
K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Which one?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12

True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?
K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Which one? I have three

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:15
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!
Sorry Rosalyn! I am currently eating cake for breakfast!
Ohh, you lucky duckie!!! I'm currently doing my morning fast(I do it for like 4ish hours, not much but considering it's from 6-10 in the morning, when I want breakfast!). It's just personal, I like giving myself a bit before eating!
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:17
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:14
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:12

True.... ANYONE WANNA RP?!
Yeah, why not?
K then...
Wait- I just realized something. I already have two rp's. One with you too
Which one?
Briar will owl you soon. She told you right?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.