How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 ITS GOOOODDDD
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
182829272728292928289918192818/10
I’m getting bored or writing Math equations.
What is it!??!!!
Just a bit of a clue?
I’m getting bored or writing Math equations.
What is it!??!!!
Just a bit of a clue?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 Well, he said it has smthng amongst what james potter called Lily
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
826266373727276373829010/10 oh yeah? What is it?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 TELL US
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8658575583938/10 Figure it out Lils, it’s easy
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 29 Apr 2026, 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
∞/10Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:12 INFINITY/10 Well, he said it has smthng amongst what james potter called Lily
I don’t really know any nickname!
Is it just Lily?
Because Lily potter, Lily Clarke?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
726266363738838828223737820/10
can anyone just tell me???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 SHE GOT IT LILS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles