How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8172762627273737813828920/10 heyy, that's not funny.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 no BUT IT SOOOO CWUTEEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7385/10 What happened?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
72772636377474889292/10 he still isn't telling me..... MY NICKNAME..... that's what happened

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2+4(8x7282)-24%6

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
71736636363773828920/10 bruh what?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
272728+(43727x2727182.32)-12272782%1728192
Idk either :D
Who’s Ry?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8373837483736/10 BRIAR!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 Ryder Hawke he teasing Lils but I think I know what the nickname is

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7272663636263662838388290/10......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9