OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
whoo that's great! enjoy your bio lesson~ <3 <3
Thank you <3 :butterbeer: :chocogrenouille:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
... Thats all I can say
Left you speechless. High Five!
High five? Fine...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03

Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
... Thats all I can say
Left you speechless. High Five!
High five? Fine...
Yay, Ryder is being social. Maddy will be proud

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:00 Why do I feel like Ryder IC is so not what I am OOC ....
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07 WHAT"S COOKING MY FRIENDS?!?!
Ugh, thanks a LOT Flame, now you've made me hungry!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05

Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
... Thats all I can say
Left you speechless. High Five!
High five? Fine...
Yay, Ryder is being social. Maddy will be proud
LOL

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03

Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05

Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse :) which is impossible.....in run to find the antidote :doubt:
Ooh, there’s a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!
Tinkerbell?
Nah she had a fight with Peter….RIP Pan…he trusted her….
Captain Hookerina!
No way. BACKSTABBER!
Hook has a WIFE?
Wha.....

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯