Let's Chat!
Yeah, maybe cuz you're half squirrel and frog... OOC
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
I hate bio, mostly because my teacher doesnโt teach, but itโs also easy assignments so we donโt do ANYTHING in the classRosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ohh, I get that. I had a teacher like that a few years ago, it sucked. This teacher is pretty good at teaching, I'm just not a huge science fan.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:03I hate bio, mostly because my teacher doesnโt teach, but itโs also easy assignments so we donโt do ANYTHING in the classRosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
Let's Chat!
whoo that's great! enjoy your bio lesson~Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:02 Hey Laverne, Hey Cassie, Hey Everybody!!!!! Doing some Bio SOL Review, I'm so locked in! Which is not normal for me in this class...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the curse
Say whatever you want about me. Just donโt touch whatโs mine.
Let's Chat!
... Thats all I can sayRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the cursewhich is impossible.....in run to find the antidote
![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Left you speechless. High Five!Laverne Taylor wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05... Thats all I can sayRyder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the cursewhich is impossible.....in run to find the antidote
![]()
Say whatever you want about me. Just donโt touch whatโs mine.
Let's Chat!
Ooh, thereโs a person who sells them nearby! She lives in Neverland!Ryder Hawke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 13:05Well yeah, really need to find the princess to break the cursewhich is impossible.....in run to find the antidote
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |