OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:10 Soooo sleepy still, I don’t want to be at school. Last day though, then I’m going camping tomorrow!

I’m also finding out about a huge school opportunity, to get a uni degree in high school. I find out tomorrow, on Friday, if I got in…I hope I did!!!
That sounds so cool, the school stuff not the sleepiness!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Chat is blowing up

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:14 Chat is blowing up
Yeah it is…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
It is! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:18 It is! :lol:
Avie!!!!!! :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
It is

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
It is, I’m happy about it!!! How is everyone doing today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good. Its my mom's birthday

The most dangerous person is the one who thinks, listens, and observes

OOC Let's Chat!
Harper Song wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 12:28 Good. Its my mom's birthday
Happy birthday to her!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Bye everyone! Gotta go