purebloods vs muggle borns
-37 imma switching sides temporarily. Ah okie whatever you say
purebloods vs muggle borns
-38 thx
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-37 what an odd debate
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
I taped Jo's mouth too. Right Joseph?
*Muffling noises by Jo*
I taped Jo's mouth too. Right Joseph?
*Muffling noises by Jo*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-39 erm okie??
purebloods vs muggle borns
-40
I think he's trying to say something to me. But I can't figure it out. He's struggling to escape.
I think he's trying to say something to me. But I can't figure it out. He's struggling to escape.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-41 tell him I have milk tea to give him
purebloods vs muggle borns
-42 going to avoid this grand debate
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
purebloods vs muggle borns
-43 mudbloods are da best
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-44
"Hey Tracey has milk tea to give you."
*Joseph trying so hard to escape now, but he can't*
"Hey Tracey has milk tea to give you."
*Joseph trying so hard to escape now, but he can't*
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell