Girls vs boys
Loll
45
@Prat Pass@Cass Ito@anyone idk yall take over i'm going to bed lol
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Girls vs boys
46 uh huh!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Girls vs boys
47
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
49
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
We win
!!!!!!!!! 0
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Girls vs boys
0 Congratz!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
color RP