OOC Let's Chat!

Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:21
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:20
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:19
Casey Stone wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:18 The tickets for ours were always ridiculously expensive... Far too expensive for what you were actually paying for :tongue3:
that's SO real!! like wdym tickets are like 37$ ???
Dude my eighth grade formal was $40 for the freaking students that have a 4.0 and 45 for students that have less
YIKEs
Yea. I remeber asking my parents to go and saying I'll pay for it. Thinking back that's be half of my savings then

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:20
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:19
Casey Stone wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:18 The tickets for ours were always ridiculously expensive... Far too expensive for what you were actually paying for :tongue3:
that's SO real!! like wdym tickets are like 37$ ???
Dude my eighth grade formal was $40 for the freaking students that have a 4.0 and 45 for students that have less
thats actually insane and also super unfair
i have been to exactly one formal (with my friends) and it was like 37 pounds! it was crazy! and it wasnt even that good of a dance

It simply isnโ€™t an adventure worth telling if there arenโ€™t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
For my high school winter formal, the presale ticket I got was $25, but prom was outrageous. The presale believe was $35, and I even helped plan the event! =_=

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ours were ยฃ90 minimum! :shock2:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:31 Ours were ยฃ90 minimum! :shock2:
WOAH. WHYYYYYYYY?? :shock2: :fear:

It simply isnโ€™t an adventure worth telling if there arenโ€™t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
:fear: Thats $120 for me!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโ€™m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโ€™t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.
I usually skip these events as Iโ€™m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year. :lol:

Hiya Haze!
The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lame :sob: no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.

In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.


... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:34
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโ€™m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโ€™t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.
I usually skip these events as Iโ€™m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year. :lol:

Hiya Haze!
The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lame :sob: no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.

In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.


... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
HI CLARK!!

โœฆ" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"โœฆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท + ๐’Š๐‘ต๐‘ท๐‘ช
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:39
HI CLARK!!
Howdy! I forgot I was even on clark

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
๐˜พ๐™ก๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™™ โ…  Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Vladislav โ€ข Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:34
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:13
Clark Baird wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 21:08
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 20:59 Iโ€™m so busy with my homework and school right now (especially this weekend since I have a winter formal to go to) that I got lucky and donโ€™t have shop orders so far this week! :grin:
Winter formal- ngl if I would've been with journalism longer thna a semester (aka be in that class in the winter) I probably could've entered for free just to "take pictures" instead of having to pay.
I usually skip these events as Iโ€™m not a fan of wearing dresses or dressing up, but my two best friends are dragging me to this and prom this year. :lol:

Hiya Haze!
The two proms I went to (neither were my senior prom because I didn't want to go to that following the drama stemming from the previous semester) were kinda lame :sob: no dancing, all the music were (I mean, this is reasonable but honestly though) clean, everyone only paired up with their friends to talk, and the food was limited.

In other words, I didn't really enjoy prom that much, I enjoyed being there with a friend because if I would've gone without them, I would've wanted to leave within the first two minutes.


... your tickets were.. ... my school's winter formals are about 75 dollars if you buy it at the guidance office, 90 at the door. The prom prices began at 120 dollars then went up. Again, both times that I went I didn't pay for it.
Thatโ€™s terrible! My school doesnโ€™t allow dancing anymore. (Silly reason honestly.) Though the way to get around it is instructed dancing which Iโ€™m doing at prom, but my winter formal all we do is sit around and talk with friends. Though this year we get to watch student-made films. :) (I actually made one for it. :lol:)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.