OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:15 @Nick Jameson You open to causing some chaos?
No I’d wouldn’thonestly what is that question of course I am I’m disappointed in you

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:15 @Nick Jameson You open to causing some chaos?
No I’d wouldn’thonestly what is that question of course I am I’m disappointed in you
Just confirming! I already told the other two you’re in!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:59
Nick Jameson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 10:15 @Nick Jameson You open to causing some chaos?
No I’d wouldn’thonestly what is that question of course I am I’m disappointed in you
Just confirming! I already told the other two you’re in!
What you planning

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:27 Hey guys!
Hii!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:35 Goodnight!
Night! I actually am so sorry I couldn’t finish our thread as Laurie, it was building up really well!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:38
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:35 Goodnight!
Night! I actually am so sorry I couldn’t finish our thread as Laurie, it was building up really well!
I'm disappointed in that as well. It was interesting

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:38
Mikey Forville wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 18:35 Goodnight!
Night! I actually am so sorry I couldn’t finish our thread as Laurie, it was building up really well!
I'm disappointed in that as well. It was interesting
Wait, you saw it?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe