OOC Let's Chat!

Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
hey remy! wanna trade badges?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
*Hides* Why so mean?! :fear: :cry2:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
Vlad's back!! Just more...firstie-like

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:21 Verse 1
It’s crazy how much words can hurt,
They can make you hate the world,
Cause I Had to learn that the hard way.
You said we were both unique,
You just got that goddamn technique
Of luring me and torturing me

Something broke inside, now I can’t breathe,
But I found the strength you took from me
All the tears that you never saw,
Built me up, made me stronger than before.

Prechorus
Now you’re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know you’re a traiiiiitor,
Didn’t give me enough time to recover,
Now I’m not going to let you blind me
You’re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Verse 2
You played me like a game you couldn’t lose,
But I’m done being the one you use,
Every word you said was counterfeit,
Now I’m the fire you can’t control a bit

Oh, you thought I’d fall forever,
Stay stuck in your stormy weather,
But I’m rising from the pain you made—
Watch me turn your light to shade

Prechorus
Now you’re watching as i burn.
Oh how the tables have turned
Hot as fire, cold as ice,
Watch me as i strike tonight

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know you’re a traiiiiitor,
Didn’t give me enough time to recover,
Now I’m not going to let you blind me
You’re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh

Bridge
Pushed me so hard you made sure I fell
Now it’s your turn to go to hell
You thought I’d fall forever,
Stay trapped in your stormy weather
But I rose from every scar you made—
Now I’m not afraid

Chorus
I still try to look in your eyes,
All I see is a BETRAYER
Cause you know, you know you’re a traiiiiitor,
Didn’t give me enough time to recover,
Now I’m not going to let you blind me
You’re gonna wish you never met me
Ohoohohohohohohoh
Song writers- Laverne Taylor and Briar Anderson
That’s so good! You’re both so talented <3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:30
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
hey remy! wanna trade badges?
Ill give you a slytherin if you want it

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:30
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
Vlad's back!! Just more...firstie-like
JULES!!!!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:30
Remy Break wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:28
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:23 Is remy gonna be like Vlad?? Or different


Wow! Thats interesting
STRIKE FOR THE HEART COLD AND CLEAR STRIKE FOR LOVE -

*punch punch punch punch*

whoa I didn't know I knocked you out already
hey remy! wanna trade badges?
Ill give you a slytherin if you want it
thx! imma give you hufflepuff

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:31 Goodnight!!
Night!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 17:31 Goodnight!!
Hey Lia! Do you have a current roommate?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe