purebloods vs muggle borns
-39
I have eliminated Jun from the throne.
He's gone now. Lol
I have eliminated Jun from the throne.
He's gone now. Lol
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
Aw, I thought by me saying that Joseph won't get any milk tea would summon him
Aw, I thought by me saying that Joseph won't get any milk tea would summon him
purebloods vs muggle borns
I glued his hands away from the device so he won't be able to post here.
JK
-39
JK
-39
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
Impossible!
Impossible!
purebloods vs muggle borns
-37!! I guess it did
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-38
I can prove it. Joseph, you are wearing a white shirt irl.
Noooooo. He escaped!
I can prove it. Joseph, you are wearing a white shirt irl.
Noooooo. He escaped!
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-37
Oh, did it really work?
Oh, did it really work?
purebloods vs muggle borns
-36!! I'm not wearing white -_-
Anyways gotta go now wish me luck!!
Anyways gotta go now wish me luck!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-35 good luck milk tea monster!
purebloods vs muggle borns
-36
Jo is lying.
Jo is lying.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell