OOC Let's Chat!

@Briar Anderson Ima owl you right now!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
I have 11 days of actual school left and 13-14 days including finals. . . :cry2: I get to spend time with one of my besties this summer at my lake house a couple days after my school gets out and it feels so far away! :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:08 I have 11 days of actual school left and 13-14 days including finals. . . :cry2: I get to spend time with one of my besties this summer at my lake house a couple days after my school gets out and it feels so far away! :(
Good luck!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long time
I miss hullo all

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long time
I miss hullo all
Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long time
I miss hullo all
Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3
(Laurieโ€™s new account btw)
Good luck!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
*blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:24 *blasts music* YOUR'E WAY TOO, COMPLICATED, YOU MOVE UR MOUTH AND IT SOUNDS AUTOMATED. HOT HEADED, ONE THING GOES WRONG U ACT LIKE ARMAGEDDON
Wow, thatโ€™s some loud music!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:16 Ugh, summer is the main season I have beef with cause, yeah, I may be free from school, but I still have to find something to do for my birthday and make sure that everyone I want there can make it spoiler not many can normally make it bc of vacations
Hey!!!! Not seen you for a long time
I miss hullo all
Yah been busy with finals so I've been popping in every now and then :3
(Laurieโ€™s new account btw)
Good luck!
I did see that and welcome back :D

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff