OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Av!!! I’m working on the rp!
How are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:41
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Av!!! I’m working on the rp!
How are you?
I'm good! Just super busy with life. Hru? Only about 13-14 days left though for me of school!

Ooo! I can't wait to read it!
Last edited by Avery Gray on 29 Apr 2026, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:41
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Av!!! I’m working on the rp!
How are you?
I'm good! Just super busy with life. Hru?

Ooo! I can't wait to read it!
Nice!
Just Physics stressing me out

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:36 Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?
Say my name from Destinys child

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:36 Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?
Say my name from Destinys child
Ooh nice!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Hey! How’s it going? It’s been a while.

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther

OOC Let's Chat!
Falentra Black wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:53
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!
Hey! How’s it going? It’s been a while.
It's been going well! School's been busy, but I'll be done for summer soon enough which is keeping me motivated. :lol: How's it been going for you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Summers taking 2 decades to come :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel the same, it's so long!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 16:03 Summers taking 2 decades to come :cry2:
Mine is ending very soon……