OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:24 Do do do do doooooooooooooooo, so bored now bc I finished my history assignment at last! Heading to go do some starters probably soon! And shop order...
Good luck! <3
Hey Lass, here’s the remix of 7 rings, follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Thats impressive! Its amazing!!
What I do for a living as a teenager :grin:
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 29 Apr 2026, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon all

Falentra Black
Fearless . Perfectionist Ⅰ & II . Healing Sage . Non-Verbal Magic . Imperio
Rain Günther

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone else have any songs they what me to make remixes of?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, what about something from EPIC(I listened to it and now I'm obsessed)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
How's this??

Image posted by the member

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Falentra! It's nice to see you again!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 How's this??

Image posted by the member
Ohh, that looks AMAZING!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:37 Ooh, what about something from EPIC(I listened to it and now I'm obsessed)!
I haven’t heard it!!!!
I want to go for something I’ve heard for now!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Falentra Black wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:35 Afternoon all
Afternoon!!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39 How's this??

Image posted by the member
Wowie!!! It’s so gorgeous!!!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:39
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 15:37 Ooh, what about something from EPIC(I listened to it and now I'm obsessed)!
I haven’t heard it!!!!
I want to go for something I’ve heard for now!
That's fair! I don't know what you've heard, but I'm sure you'll find something great!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|