Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:22
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06

not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!
ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333
yayayayya I made Yexi happy!! :biggrin: <3

And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!
hehe <333
Ill go read ittt, Im excitedddd
<3 me too!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*idly plays with trophy*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How are you? I’m so happy - my iNPC has been accepted!!!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Congrats! @Mirada Johnson

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:whistling:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
CONGRATSS @ Mirada Johnson
I'm tired cuz I've been studying continuously but otherwise I'm goodd

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Same here Nat, I have been studying since the last hour

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oof 😭
I have my math mock on Monday so this weekend is js gonna be a marathon of math...