OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55 Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.
Maddy! Wassup? :cute:
Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Reading Front Desk.
ohhhh, is it good?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:55 Yeah, Thanks guys but I dont rlly mind.
Maddy! Wassup? :cute:
Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Reading Front Desk.
ohhhh, is it good?
Yup! :>

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:02
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:00
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:58 How's everyone doing this fine morning/noon/night?
I am good, wbu?
Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.
YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating Vlad ^^
Yooo Vlad! Good to see ya, what will I be calling you after?
Anything you want ngl, but Remy is the character!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!

And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:56

Maddy! Wassup? :cute:
Nothing jst chilling. wbu?
Reading Front Desk.
ohhhh, is it good?
Yup! :>
imma have to try then

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I am backkk

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09 Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3
Hiya Cassie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:06
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:03
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:02
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:00

I am good, wbu?
Procrastinating going to bed, trying to get rhymes out of my head and wishing I was climbing instead.
YOO MY MAN I'm now deactivating Vlad ^^
Yooo Vlad! Good to see ya, what will I be calling you after?
Anything you want ngl, but Remy is the character!
Remy it is then, same as my bearded dragon 😅