Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Ada!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
boop

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Morning hio

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
morning Lily

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
for me I'm gonna finally say good night, I should been in bed for like over 3 hours ago xD

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Goodness, that is what I do too....
Hru Leo?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
just woke up actually

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh, nice. Same here, tho I was having a nap

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency