Let's Chat!
OOF.. ikr!!Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah, that's about where I'm at! Luckily, I'm going to take my SOL(huge test that determines if I get the verified credit or not) soon, and I won't have to do this again!Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!![]()
Let's Chat!
Super Super good luck!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:55Yeah, that's about where I'm at! Luckily, I'm going to take my SOL(huge test that determines if I get the verified credit or not) soon, and I won't have to do this again!Avery Gray wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:53Nooo! That sounds awful! Good luck! I don’t miss Bio at all and am glad I will hopefully never take it as a class again.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:48 Yeah...why are quizzes soooo annoying??? Anyways, it's Biology, on Pathogens. I don't want to take this quiz, I hate science!![]()
Let's Chat!
ohhhhhh.Eric Kim wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:46Mentor perk so we can find out what our mentees post and stalk them /j (in all fairness it is meant to make our job with RP threads linking easier)Hana Suzuki wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:58I don't know, i can go into it but i can't send anything not planning to anyways
Let's Chat!
hi Rosie! how does your hair look rn?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
Let's Chat!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Ohhh, I'm sorry you didn't get to have it, but I'm glad you're doing good!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:27WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 13:25 CASSIEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hihihihihihihihihiii! Thank you so much for asking, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! It's got some cool layers, and when I tilt my head it goes from light blond to darker to light again, it's so cool!!! How are you doing today?
doing great! though I did not get to have my PE lesson due to the rainy weather. but it's overall great!
Let's Chat!
Ik I shouldn't advertise but I have 15 sickles some knuts left so do visit Royale Whispers!
Royale Whispers
Royale Whispers