Last person to post wins!
Reducio
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 15:18well I hope this time itll be faster!!Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:58tyty it just takes a bit for me to fully recoverYexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:41oofffLeo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soonhihihiii hruuu
hope u heal soonn!!
tyty I hope so too
LEO NOXLEY ββββββββ ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ββββββββ NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 β EVA. 6 β STR. 7 β WIS. 5 β ARC. 5 β ACC. 8 ββββββββ METAMORPHMAGUS
Last person to post wins!
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Last person to post wins!
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Ooo is she okay?Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Last person to post wins!
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13Ooo is she okay?Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13Ooo is she okay?Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Last person to post wins!
Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13Ooo is she okay?Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!
Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
AND on top of all that, I'm already pretty clumsy as it is!Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:19Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.
Last person to post wins!
Must be hard for you?Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:20AND on top of all that, I'm already pretty clumsy as it is!Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:19Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Never fainted... How does it feel?