OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
Did someone just say TAYLOR <3 <3 <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00

Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!
I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02

Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!
I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04

That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!
I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot MADDDISSSSOOOOON BEEEEEER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:21
Reducio
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07

What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
You know Conan Grey and Enhypen??!!!
I’m a singer SOOO…THEY SHAPED ME ALSO OT7
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot MADDDISSSSOOOOON BEEEEEER
oops

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 11:59 Sooo i made a reality check version of 7 rings by Ariana Grande, still follows the same tune
Reducio
Staring at idols whose looks make me stutter,
Working two jobs scared that I’ll make a blunder,
Boxes, and Bills, monsters to me,
Had to sell all of my favourite things.
Been through some problems don’t know how to solve em,
I need a saviour with money in stashes.
All my debits, cluttering my house,
How could I be as broke as a mouse?
My bank is broken,
My dignity is stolen,
Nothing of mine is silver nor golden
I see it, I like it, I check the price I put it back.
I check the price, I put it back
Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
ALL OLIVIA, CONAN AND TAYLOR???? OMG WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh my goodness, one of my friends' favourite artist is Conan! Anyways, wish me all the best luck with my Bio quiz(I really need the luck)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:36 Oh my goodness, one of my friends' favourite artist is Conan! Anyways, wish me all the best luck with my Bio quiz(I really need the luck)!
Best of luck!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:07
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:04
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 12:00

Very large round of applause!
Thanks! This is the kinda stuff i think of at 12 am
That is a time of day where my brain does not work and can only think of sleep :lol:
What I think of-
Has Rihanna released an album?
No.
Has Ariana?
Going to!
Has Olivia?
Drop Dead :cute:
She’s going to.
Has Katy?
ABSOLUTELY NOT WHYY :cry2:
Has Taylor?
Hang on she just did it.
Has Shawn?
I….dont remember.
Has Harry?
Oh yeah he has.
Has Enhypen?
*tears*
Has Conan?
OH HE HAS
Celebrations mentally and then somehow sleep
ALL OLIVIA, CONAN AND TAYLOR???? OMG WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS
ABSOLUTELY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe