Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

No one will ever win, except me that already have the crown of winners

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sneaks up on Eban and snatches the crown* Respect your elders, firstie :P

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*turns around, trying to snatch it back* Hahah respectfully no, you're not that much older than me tho, it is only with one grade above me, so doesn't count.:tongue:

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*nods in good points being made*

*politely hands back crown*

Fair enough, get on with your day, witty badger 8)

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hihii

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heya Yexi

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Azzure Solace wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 07:36 *nods in good points being made*

*politely hands back crown*

Fair enough, get on with your day, witty badger 8)
*takes the crown respectfully back and bowns*

Thank you very much ^^

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*takes crown sneakily* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*admires herself wearing the crown in a mirror*