Last person to post wins!
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficultMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhhBree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficultMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhhBree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficultMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
IKR! It Is but gl girlie!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhhBree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficultMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Thanks I hope so!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14IKR! It Is but gl girlie!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhhBree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficultMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:07
Exam rush!! THe Rush Hour!! gl on that Bree!!
Thankfully me exams are overrr!!!
I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
Probably a bit late to say but GOOD LUCK!!!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:15Thanks I hope so!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14IKR! It Is but gl girlie!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhhBree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:09
Thanks! I have six exams to take tmw. And freaking Algebra is difficult
I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Last person to post wins!
Thanks!!!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 22:04Probably a bit late to say but GOOD LUCK!!!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:15Thanks I hope so!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:14IKR! It Is but gl girlie!Bree Grey wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:13Yea crazy huh? I'ma be taking them until my teacher kicks me out of her classroom again. And if that happens again I gotta go back the next day.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 8 Dec 2025, 18:11
WaIt- SIX!? in A DAY!? OMG, girl u rlly need that luck! I'm sure you will crush it and Algebra is difficult but tbh all type of maths is just weird....i dont like any type of maths, thats why im just studying Biology as the main subject but just my luck we have BIOSTATISTICS! ughhh
I honestly like math. But graphing? Its so pointless to me!
I am going to bed, its getting late, but u will do just gr8!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Last person to post wins!
I believe thats mines, I'll just take it ty very much!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Nope! Mine
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5