Let's Chat!
HEYO GIRLY
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey Gurl.. whatcha doin'?
Let's Chat!
Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar
You?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Planning with IC czn and bestieLaverne Taylor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:40Hey Gurl.. whatcha doin'?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
It feels weird for me as well.... I was bout to call ya Laurie....Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:41Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar![]()
You?
I am good!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It feels weird to call you Briar..Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:41Great! Why does it feel so weird when someone calls me Briar![]()
You?
Let's Chat!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah it was!!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Whats the next one?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mischief 2.0? What’s that?Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47Yeah it was!!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Whats the next one?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ITS ON A SPECIFIC PREFECT!Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:47Yeah it was!!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 09:46 I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT MISCHIEF 2.0 PROJECT i MEAN OUR FIRST ONE "SECRET SANTA" WAS A SUCCESS
Whats the next one?
@Briar Anderson the best Hogwarts pranksters group! I am yours truly, the FOUNDER! We held secret santa in december
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 29 Apr 2026, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles