Let's Chat!
Also wild how great some people are at coding here, I feel like I'm in the kiddy pool watching an ocean wave before me
Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:47 Also wild how great some people are at coding here, I feel like I'm in the kiddy pool watching an ocean wave before me
Hi Beowulf please remember not to double post
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:14I haven't forgotten!Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:08Has everyone just blissfully forgotten how old Emmi is...?Colin McCoire wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:03*puts arm around Emmi*Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 23:52If ya think I'm letting my Emmi get married when she's only 14 you're sorely mistaken, sir
Wh-
Odd??
Ayo Emmi!
Wait. Ye're not old!![]()
*ruffles hair*
No marriage proposals until Emmi is at least 25!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Kaitttt
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Hiii
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Hiya Blair!
Hiii Mikaela!
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 01:15Hiya Blair!How have you been?
Hiii Mikaela!How have you been?
Good good what about you?
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |