Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

30 lol thanks!! I’m not rly great at poems but I thought I’d give ‘em a shot;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
31 theyre so pretty <3 i like how your writing is so romancy i love anything romance lol

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
32 thanks lol! I love writing romance, and I like to do things based on my life or what I want in my life lol. I have like one “hate” one lol, the second poem

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
33 yeah i read that one! i wanted to ask tho i can write short stories in shelves right?

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
34 yup! You can write whatever you want (as long as it fits site ratings ofc) there!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
35 oh yay! thats perfect for an idea ive been trying to get out somewhere

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36 ooh awesome!! I’ll be sure to read it right away!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37 aww thanku!! im currently sketching out a cover for it

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)