Let's Chat!
Greetings, o Grendel tamer of Hogwarts!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..
Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..
Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you all
Pleased to meet you to dear
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Hi Blair. By the way I'm absolutely jealous of your ency. I'm still working on mine. Everyone is so great at coding.
she moves like the tide โ soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
*rolls in* hello HiO !!
Let's Chat!
Brook! Hiii
she moves like the tide โ soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:17Hi Blair. By the way I'm absolutely jealous of your ency. I'm still working on mine. Everyone is so great at coding.
Thank you! And dont be jealous I used to be jealous of peoples ency but I got the hang of it after a while!
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Nice!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:36 Soooooo sleepyโฆalmost time for bed! And hair done, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Looking forward to getting to know you allBlair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:17Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 00:15 Eloping can happen at surprising ages, though I think 14 might be a bit too surprising for many..
Also how do all, pleased to be amongst you and looking forward to getting to know you allPleased to meet you to dear