Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

24 no idea. maybe i could give you some ideas?

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
25 lol thx. I have my idea, but I need ✨motivation✨cause currently I have none haha

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
24 your welcome! well, i wish you good luck! my ability app is 255 words long!

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
25 nah but your work is great!! i read skates and its socute its like a little romcom🤗

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26 thx, I’m only at like, 20k 😩 ! Niceeee good luck on getting it!!!
Thank you Jam!! I’m getting close to the first “conflict”, it’s so boring rn lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
27 i’ll def keep reading heheh

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
26 thanks! anyways, i should actually go sleep now. night!

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
27 goodnight!!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
28 thank you!! I’ll be adding the next one tmrw I’d think, but rly whenever I finish it, I also have some poems up in the shelves: )
Gnnn!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
29 running to shelves rn!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)