OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:33

Aurelio! :wow:


Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that window
WAIT WHAT NOW?
Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.
wow, that sounds so freaky :shock2:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p

OOC Let's Chat!
Athene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
Welcome to the party!:D

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Athene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
Hello, welcome!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Leaving for my hair! It’s gonna be a few hours, but I’ll talk to y’all later!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
The more Slytherins the better! Just don't let the McCoire boy scare ya i mean we haven’t had any murders in two years

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:25
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:28
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:27
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 18:23

Hazel! (Bree!)

Omg, that is terrifying. does your home have a bunch of security or somethin?
Yea, we have it on the windows and doors downstairs. It made the freaking alarm go off last night! My mom took the batteries out of the alarm for that window
WAIT WHAT NOW?
Yea, creepy huh. And get this. Prior to this, that alarm would never go off when we opened that window. It only recently started doing it. It started with the main alarm going off saying that the batteries for it needs to be changed and then two seconds later saying they were changed.
wow, that sounds so freaky :shock2:
Omfg it just pinged off on my dads phone while we were getting ready to work out saying that damn window was open again! I saw it while picking a movie
Athene Woodcroft wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 20:28 Hello, I'm new! Shocker, I'm in Slytherin! Athene is mad. :p
*Gasps* A newbie!!! Welcome to Hio!!

Ooooo Cant wait to read how you write her anger out! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bee!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 15:15 I was walking on the street depressed…
AND THEN I SAW HER. MADISON BEER.
SHE LISTENED TO MY SONG
she said, and I quote “Wait….youre a teenager? And you wrote this? That’s freaking amazing! You’re so damn pretty!”
AAAAAAAGHHHH
Which is why I came back.
Which is why she’s my pfp and idol now
THATS SO COOL! OH MY GOSH!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
HIII

"I was good. I was really good"