Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

2

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4 your welcome!

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
5

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

"The whole universe interests me."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1

Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment